- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
All posts by Adena Rose Harford
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway?
”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the flow of awareness, that tells us what we should and should not do. To purify the blood means to listen to the intelligence...
- Posted March 12, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at one time or another, have directly experienced discomfort from making the wrong food choices, eating under stress, or on the run. Though ideally...
- Posted March 4, 2014