- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- 5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
All posts by Adena Rose Harford
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway?
”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the flow of awareness, that tells us what we should and should not do. To purify the blood means to listen to the intelligence...
- Posted March 12, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at one time or another, have directly experienced discomfort from making the wrong food choices, eating under stress, or on the run. Though ideally...
- Posted March 4, 2014