- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
All posts by Adena Rose Harford
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway?
”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the flow of awareness, that tells us what we should and should not do. To purify the blood means to listen to the intelligence...
- Posted March 12, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at one time or another, have directly experienced discomfort from making the wrong food choices, eating under stress, or on the run. Though ideally...
- Posted March 4, 2014