- Six Tasting Your Way to Wellness
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
Who Are You, and Why Are You Here?
It’s unfathomable to sit with how the words I’m writing in my present moment, right now, have made it to “you – generic – the reader” in the future…your present moment…now.
I don’t know you, though I know the demographic groups you’re a part of.
I gauge the popularity of an article with social and blog indicators: “likes,” “shares,” “comments,” “tweets,” “pins,” “google+” …that whole of mess of social shit
Our articles and authors are not communicating with you. They don’t know you, nor you them.
And even if you have met each other…The author is putting words and ideas out there, but he or she knows not to whom, other than generically.
You, the reader, are consuming and translating these words and ideas, but you don’t know why, other than conceptually.
You, me, and the rest of our Everyday Ayurveda visitors and subscribers, are connected through one clear common point of interest: Ayurveda.
Interesting situation…one that hasn’t ever been possible, other than in our time and place.
I suppose each of us is an invisible bystander…until we say something.
So, let’s try it!
Leave a comment with your name, your website (if you’ve got one), and answer the question, “Why are you here?” along with anything else you’d like to say…and comment on the other posts that you read so our contributors can have your feedback and we can begin to know you a little more specifically.