- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to bring perspective and strategies to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Everyday Ayurveda President, Jacob Griscom, set out to learn business strategies and tools that he applied to Ayurveda to create an effective and lucrative professional practice. From this experience he created the Grow your Ayurvedic Business program that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
There is a consistent and growing enthusiasm for the field of Ayurveda and the need for a collaborative platform for lovers of the ancient science of life: newcomers looking for a recipe, students considering training programs, professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific and business developments. Our editorial blog endeavors to serve this need.