- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to bring perspective and strategies to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Everyday Ayurveda President, Jacob Griscom, set out to learn business strategies and tools that he applied to Ayurveda to create an effective and lucrative professional practice. From this experience he created the Grow your Ayurvedic Business program that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
There is a consistent and growing enthusiasm for the field of Ayurveda and the need for a collaborative platform for lovers of the ancient science of life: newcomers looking for a recipe, students considering training programs, professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific and business developments. Our editorial blog endeavors to serve this need.